Seven-minute Icing Recipe Gluten-free, dairy-free (casein-free) and hypotoxic
By: Cuisine l'Angélique
- 2 egg whites
- 80g (1/3 cup) cold water
- 145 g (2/3 cup) cane sugar
- 5 ml (1 tsp) vanilla extract
- Combine all ingredients in the top of a double boiler.
- Place on top of the double boiler only when the water starts to boil (otherwise, your whites will cook too quickly and you won't get the right texture).
- Beat at the maximum speed of an electric mixer for seven minutes, until firm peaks form.
- Remove from heat and glaze your cake.