Lemon and poppy seed cupcakes Recipe Gluten-free, dairy-free (casein-free) and hypotoxic
By : Cuisine l'Angélique
- 1 pack Cuisine L’Angélique Golden Cake Mix
- 2 large eggs (110 g)
- 100 g (1/2 cup) light olive oil
- 30 ml (2 tablespoons) poppy seeds
- 22.5 ml (1 tbsp + 1 1/2 teaspoons) lemon zest
- 10 ml (2 tsp) vanilla extract
- Juice of 2 freshly squeezed lemons
- Approx. 250 g (1 cup) plant-based milk* substitute of your choice.
*If you do not follow a dairy-free diet, replacing milk substitute with cow’s milk is an option.
- Pour juice of 2 lemons into a measuring cup and add enough plant-based milk substitute to reach 315 ml (1 1/4 cups) of liquid.
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C (350 °F).
- In a large bowl, stir all ingredients.
- Beat with a mixer at medium speed 30 seconds to 1 minute, until the mixture thickens.
- Pour mixture into moulds with paper liners.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Unmould and cool on a wire rack.