- OUR PRODUCTS ARE ACCLAIMED BY PROMINENT DIETICIANS -
- July 2017: 3 of our sliced bread loaves (Le Céleste, Le Granola and L’Angélique) placed among the top 7
- August 2013: Le Celeste and Le Granola sliced breads meet the highest nutritional standards.
“JOURNAL DE MONTRÉAL” DAILY NEWSPAPER (October 2017):
Cuisine L’Angélique’s GF sliced breads are designated “Best Choice” by Isabelle Huot, PhD in Nutrition (praising their outstanding nutritional values and clean list of ingredients)
DUX EAT BETTER/LIVE BETTER AWARD
Recognising initiatives that help improve healthy eating habits.
- 2017 Peoples’ Choice award (category: Communication and Projects)
- 2014 Peoples’ Choice award (category: Product) for La Merveilleuse All-Purpose organic GF flour offering a texture and taste identical to wheat flour-based recipes, without the use of corn or potato starch
2012 ADRIQ INNOVATION AWARD RECIPIENT (Product category)
ADRIQ (Québec’s association for the development of research and innovation) rewards entrepreneurs who play a leading role in industrial research and technological innovation.
2010 CTAQ NEW OR IMPROVED PRODUCT AWARD for its line of organic GF flours.
CTAQ is the Food Processing Council of Québec