Gluten-free, dairy-free (casein-free) and hypotoxic
By: Cuisine l'Angélique
- 1 box of Golden cake mix
- 2 organic large eggs
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) organic olive oil
- 315 ml (1 1/4 cups) organic plant-based milk substitute
- 10 ml (2 tsp) organic vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Oil and lightly flour a 9-inch round mould or an 8-inch (20 cm) square mould.
- In a large bowl, combine cake mixture, eggs, oil, plant-based milk substitute and vanilla.
- Beat with an electric mixer on medium speed for 30 seconds to 1 minute, just enough to blend it all together, no more. Pour the batter into the pan..
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean. Cooking time may vary from oven to oven.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes, then unmould.