Gluten-free, dairy-free (casein-free) and hypotoxic
By: Cuisine l'Angélique
- 1 pack Golden Cake Mix
- 2 large eggs
- 315 ml (1 1/4 cups) plant-based milk substitute* of your choice
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) light olive oil
- 10 ml (2 tsp) vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C (350 °F).
- Oil and lightly flour a 23 cm (9-inch) round mould or a 20 cm x 20 cm (8 x 8-inch) square mould.
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix, eggs, plant-based milk substitute*, oil, and vanilla.
- Beat with an electric mixer on medium speed for 30 seconds to1 minute, until the batter thickens. Pour into the mould.
- Bake on middle rack for 45 to 50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes, then unmould.
Cooking time may vary from oven to oven.