Buckwheat and Hemp Pancakes Recipe Gluten-free, dairy-free (casein-free) and hypotoxic
By: Cuisine l'Angélique
- 105 g (3/4 cup) de buckwheat flour
- 30 g (1/4 cup) hemp seeds
- 1 pinch of salt
- 3 large eggs (165 g)
- 250g (1 cup) plant-based milk substitute
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) light olive oil
- 5 ml (1 tsp) vanilla extract
- In a bowl, combine flour, hemp seeds and salt. Make a well in the centre and add the eggs, plant-based milk substitute, oil and vanilla extract.
- Whisk vigorously until smooth.
- In a skillet previously heated and brushed with oil, pour about 85 ml (1/3 cup) of the mixture into the center of the pan and tilt the pan around to obtain a nice thin, round pancake. The pancake will be ready to turn when the sides rise and it is golden underneath.
- Then finish cooking on the other side.
Drizzled with a little molasses and served with fresh fruit, these pancakes are both nutritious and tasty.