Veggie and Radish Submarine Recipe Gluten-free, dairy-free (casein-free),
hypotoxic and vegan
- The veggie-pâté recipe
- 22.5 ml (1 1/2 tbsp) olive oil
- 100g (1 cup) finely chopped radishes
- The recipe for La Merveilleuse baguettes (for submarines)
- Various sprouts of your choice
- Prepare the veggie-pâté according to the instructions given.
- In a medium skillet, heat oil. Add radishes and cook over low heat, stirring frequently, until tender.
- Cut a baguette in half lengthwise.
- Cover the bottom of the veggie-pâté generously.
- Add the radishes and then the sprouts, cover with the second part of the baguette, then serve!
* The preparation time assumes the veggie-pâté is already cooked and cooled.
The idea of cooking radishes came from a good friend, Mado. I confess to being pleasantly surprised the first time, and now I make this often! Furthermore, this makes it easier to introduce this vegetable to children since cooking reduces the intensity of the radish.