Tomato and Basil Pizza Recipe Gluten-free, dairy-free (casein-free) and hypotoxic
By: Cuisine l'Angélique
YIELD : 1 12-inch pizza
- Olive oil, to taste
- 3 Italian tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- Sliced black olives, to taste
- Basil and dried oregano
- Salt, to taste
- Fresh basil
- Preheat the oven to 200 °C (400 °F).
- Allow the excess water from the tomatoes to drain for about 10 minutes, placing them between two paper towels.
- Meanwhile, prepare the other ingredients.
- Brush your pizza crust with oil. If you have made your homemade dough, do not pre-cook it.
- Arrange tomato slices on crust and sprinkle with basil and dried oregano to taste. Add a little salt, to taste. *
- Add onion slices and olives and top with fresh basil leaves.
- Brush basil leaves very lightly with olive oil.
- Bake on the centre rack for about 15 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown.