Orange and cranberry muffins Recipe Gluten-free, dairy-free (casein-free),
hypotoxic and vegan
By: Cuisine l'Angélique
- 1 box of Muffin mix
- 2.5 ml (1/2 teaspoon) ground cinnamon
- 2 large eggs (110 g) or egg substitute with chia
- 100 g (1/2 cup) light olive oil
- 185 g (3/4 cup) orange juice, freshly squeezed
- 125 g (1/2 cup) plant-based milk substitute
- 22.5 ml (1 1/2 tablespoons) orange zest
- 10 ml (2 tsp) vanilla extract
- 125 g (1 1/4 cups) cranberries, fresh or frozen, halved
- Preheat the oven to 350 °F.
- In a bowl, combine muffin mix and ground cinnamon. Set aside.
- In another bowl, combine eggs, oil, orange juice, plant-based milk substitute, orange zest and vanilla extract. Beat with an electric mixer until foamy(about 2 minutes).
- Stir the dry mixture into the liquids and mix, again using an electric mixer, until the batter begins to thicken (about 1 minute).
- Add the cranberries with a wooden spoon. Pour the batter into muffin tins lined with paper moulds.
- Bake on the centre rack for about 30 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
I admit to having a soft spot for orange muffins and cranberries... Whether it's as a snack or as a dessert, I always enjoy it!
Discover exciting variations with our muffin mix.
(Nutritional values soon available)