Double Chocolate Angelic Muffins Recipe Gluten-free, dairy-free (casein-free) and hypotoxic
By: Cuisine l'Angélique
- 1 box Angelic muffin mix
- 60 g (2/3 cup) de cocoa Cuisine l'Angélique
- 300g of soft tofu
- 2 large eggs (110 g)
- 100 g (1/2 cup) light olive oil
- 185 g (3/4 cup) unsweetened applesauce
- 65 g (1/4 cup) plant-based milk substitute
- 10 ml (2 tsp) vanilla extract
- 135 g (2/3 cup) semi-sweet mini chocolate chips *
- Preheat the oven 180 °C (350 °F).
- In a large bowl, combine muffin mixture and cocoa.
- Add tofu, eggs, oil, applesauce, plant-based milk substitute and vanilla extract. Beat with an electric mixer until smooth (about 1 minute).
- Stir in the chocolate chips with a wooden spoon. Pour batter into muffin pans lined with paper moulds.
- Bake on the centre rack, about 30 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean and let cool on a rack.