Supreme Choco-Sunflower Muffins Recette sans gluten, sans produits laitiers (sans caséine), hypotoxique et végétalien.
PORTIONS : 16
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) chia seeds
- 185 g (3/4 cup) plant-based milk substitute
- 160 g (1/2 cup) maple syrup
- 150 g organic soft tofu (or vegetable yogurt)
- 100 g (1/2 cup) olive oil
- 1 vanilla bean, scraped (or 7.5 ml (1 1/2 tsps) vanilla extract)
- 45 g (1/3 cup) sunflower seeds
- 175 g (1 1/4 cups) all-purpose flour "La Merveilleuse"
- 55 g (1/4 cup) cane sugar
- 45 g (1/2 cup) cocoa
- 10 ml (2 tsp) baking powder
- 5 ml (1 tsp) baking soda
- 7.5 ml (1 1/2 tsps) ground cinnamon
- 2.5 ml (1/2 tsp) grated nutmeg
- 2.5 ml (1/2 tsp) ground cardamom
- 0.5 ml (1/8 tsp) ground cloves
- 1 ml (1/4 tsp) salt
- 150g (1 cup) grated zucchini
- 110g (1 cup) grated carrots
- 70 g (1/2 cup) sunflower seeds
- 90 g (1/2 cup) mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
or 70 g (1/2 cup) raisins
- Grind the chia in the coffee grinder. In a large bowl, combine plant-based milk substitute, maple syrup, soft tofu (or yogurt), oil and vanilla. Add the ground chia, beating with a whisk, then beat with an electric mixer to make the ingredients foam. Let rest for 15 minutes.
- Finely grind the sunflower seeds. In a medium bowl, combine ground sunflower, flour, cane sugar, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda, spices and salt.
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C (350 °F).
- After the liquid ingredients have sat for 15 minutes, add the dry ingredients and mix well with a wooden spoon, until the batter is smooth and even.
- Still with the wooden spoon, add zucchini, carrots, sunflower seeds and chocolate chips (or raisins). Divide batter among muffin pans lined with paper moulds.
- Bake on the centre rack, about 40 to 45 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
"Supreme" muffins that bring together good taste, protein and even... vegetables! For breakfast, as a snack, or even for dessert, they will be wildly popular!
NUTRITION FACTS240 Calories
Per 73 g serving
- 20 %Fat: 13 g
- Saturated 2,5 g
13 %Trans 0 g
- Polyunsaturated: 4 g
- Omega-6: 3 g
- Omega-3: 0,4 g
- Monounsaturated: 6 g
- Cholesterol: 5 mg
- 6 %Sodium: 150 mg
- 10 %Carbohydrate: 29 g
- 16 %Fibres: 4 g
- Sugars: 14 g
- Protéines: 4 g
- 10 %Vitamin A
- 4 %Vitamin C
- 8 %Calcium
- 15 %Iron