Claire's Vitamin Salad Recipe Gluten-free, dairy-free (casein-free),
hypotoxic and vegan
- 1 can (398 ml) canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 green peppers, diced
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 yellow pepper, diced
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 2 celery stalks, thinly sliced
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- Fresh parsley, to taste, chopped
- 100 g (1/2 cup) olive oil
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) freshly squeezed lemon juice or apple cider vinegar
- 10 ml (2 tsp) garlic flower
- 5 ml (1 tsp) toasted sesame oil
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed or minced
- 5 ml (1 tsp) dried oregano
- 2.5 ml (1/2 tsp) salt
- Pepper, to taste
- Place all salad ingredients in a large bowl.
- Mix the dressing ingredients together and add them to the salad. Adjust the seasoning to taste.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. It is always best to refrigerate for a few hours to allow the salad to soak up all the flavors of each ingredient.
Thanks to Claire for sharing this delicious, simple recipe! Vitamins, vitamins... and more vitamins! And don't hesitate to experiment by adding the vegetables of your choice.