Smoked Salmon, Apple and Asparagus salad, Tarragon Vinaigrette Recipe Gluten-free, dairy-free (casein-free) and hypotoxic
By: Cuisine l'Angélique
- 340 g (3/4 lb) asparagus
- 1.5 litres (6 cups) arugula leaves
- 2 red onions, thinly sliced
- 454 g (1 lb) smoked salmon
- 2 apples, thinly sliced
- 100 g (1/2 cup) olive oil
- 1 egg yolk
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) balsamic vinegar
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) Dijon mustard
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) maple syrup
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) fresh tarragon, chopped
- 1 ml (1/4 tsp) salt
- Pepper, to taste
- Steam the asparagus and rinse with cold water and drain.
- Mix the dressing ingredients together, whisking well for a smooth texture.
- To serve, divide the arugula onto 4 plates. Sprinkle with onion rings and add smoked salmon, apples and asparagus to form a beautiful visual arrangement.
- Pour dressing over top of each serving and serve.