Spring chicken Poke-style Bowl Recipe Gluten-free, dairy-free (casein-free) and hypotoxic
By: Cuisine l'Angélique
- 454 g (1 lb) chicken breasts, cooked and cut into strips
- 340 g (3/4 lb) asparagus
- 1.5 litres (6 cups) spring mix salad
- Red and yellow pepper, cut into strips
- Red grapes, whole or cut in half lengthwise
- 40 g (1/3 cup) pine nuts, dry-roasted
- 100 g (1/2 cup) olive oil
- 1 egg yolk*
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) balsamic vinegar
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) Dijon mustard
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) maple syrup
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) fresh basil, chopped
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) fresh mint, chopped
- 1 ml (1/4 tsp) salt
- Pepper, to taste
- Mix the dressing ingredients together, whisking well for a smooth texture. Cover and refrigerate.
- Steam the asparagus and rinse with cold water and drain.
- To serve, divide the salad into 4 serving bowls. Add peppers and chicken strips, grapes and asparagus for a "poke-” style bowl.
- Pour dressing over top of each serving and serve.