Multi-Grain Pancakes with Maple Flakes Recipe Gluten-free, dairy-free (casein-free) and hypotoxic
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) de chia
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) de brown rice flour *
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) de millet flour *
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) de quinoa flour *
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) de amaranth flour *
- 35 g (1/3 cup) maple flakes
- 5 ml (1 tsp) baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- 65 g (1/4 cup) plant-based milk substitute
- 1 large egg, beaten (55 g)
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) light olive oil
- 7.5 ml (1 1/2 tsps) vanilla extract
* You can replace the 4 flours with 75 ml (5 tbsp) all-purpose flour
These pancakes will allow you to enjoy a mix of highly nutritious grains for a lovely tasty breakfast!
Because these pancakes contain maple flakes, they will tend to cook very quickly on the outside. So you really have to cook over very low heat so that they can cook properly inside without burning.