Choco-banana cookies Gluten-free, dairy-free (casein-free) and hypotoxic
By: Cuisine l'Angélique
- 1 box of "3 Ways" Cookie Mix
- 1 organic large egg
- 2 organic ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) organic olive oil
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) organic chocolate chips
- 1 tsp (5 ml) organic vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 °F (180° C).
- Mash the bananas and then mix with the egg, oil and vanilla.
- In a bowl, combine cookie mix, chocolate chips and banana mixture.
- Stir well with a wooden spoon.
- Refrigerate for a minimum of 20 minutes.
- Spoon onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Lightly press cookies with a wet fork.
- Bake on top rack for 12 to 15 minutes until golden brown. Cooking time may vary from oven to oven.
- When out of the oven, wait 2 minutes before gently removing the cookies with a spatula.
- Allow to cool on a wire rack.