Vanilla Ice Cream Recipe Gluten-free, dairy-free (casein-free) and hypotoxic
By: Cuisine l'Angélique
SOAKING : 4 HRS
This recipe requires an ice cream maker
- 140 g (1 cup) cashew nuts, soaked for 4 hours and drained
- 375 g (1 1/2 cups) plant-based milk substitute
- 80 g (1/4 cup) maple syrup
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) coconut butter
- 10 ml (2 tsp) vanilla extract
- Blend all ingredients in a blender and pour the mixture into the ice cream maker container.
- Start the ice cream maker following the manufacturer's instructions, until the ice cream is ready.
A homemade dairy-free ice cream!