Aunt Brigitte’s Brownies Gluten-free, dairy-free (casein-free) and hypotoxic
- 1 pack Brownie Mix
- 2 large eggs
- 85 ml (1/3 cup) light olive oil
- 45 ml (3 tbsp) water
- 12,5 ml (2 1/2 tsp) vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 °F (180 °C).
- Oil a square 20 cm (8x8-inch) glass pan.
- In a bowl, combine brownie mix, eggs, oil, water, and vanilla extract and stir with a wooden spoon.
- Pour the mixture into the pan and spread evenly with a wet spatula.
- Bake on middle rack for 25 to 30 minutes. The edges should be cooked and the center still soft.
- Allow to cool completely in pan before cutting into squares.
Cooking time may vary from oven to oven.
See the product sheet of this mix to see its nutritional values and ingredients.
*Olive oil may be replaced by coconut oil (melted over low heat).
*If you do not follow a dairy-free diet, vegetable fat may be replaced by butter (melted over low heat).
For an even more intense chocolate experience, add 165 ml (2/3 cup) semi-sweet chocolate chips at the end of step 4 and mix well.