Aunt Brigitte’s Brownies Gluten-free, dairy-free (casein-free) and hypotoxic
By: Cuisine l'Angélique
- 1 box of Aunt Brigitte’s brownies mix
- 2 large organic eggs
- 1/3 cup (83 ml) organic olive oil
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) water
- 2 1/2 teaspoons (12.5 ml) organic vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350° F (180° C).
- Oil a square 8x8-inch (20 cm) glass pan.
- In a bowl, combine brownie mix, eggs, oil, water and vanilla extract and combine with a spoon.
- Pour the mixture into the pan and spread evenly with a wet spatula.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes. The edges should be cooked and the center still tender. Cooking time may vary from oven to oven.
- Allow to cool completely in the pan before cutting into squares.