Rolls Recipe Gluten-free, dairy-free (casein-free),
hypotoxic and vegan
PORTIONS : 12
- 1 box of bread mix La miche angélique or Le campagnard
- 5 ml (1 tsp) instant yeast
- 420 g (1 3/4 cups) water at 45° C (113° F)
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) maple syrup
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) light olive oil or canola
- 2.5 ml (1/2 tsp) cider vinegar
- 1 medium egg, beaten (45 g)
You can omit the egg (vegan version); the buns will be just as delicious, just the crumb will be a little less airy.
- In a large bowl, combine bread mixture and yeast. Then add water, maple syrup, oil, cider vinegar and beaten egg.
- Stir vigorously, either with a wooden spoon, electric mixer or stand mixer with the flat paddle at medium speed, about two minutes.
- Cover the bowl with a damp cloth and let stand at room temperature for 45 minutes. After this rest time, stir the dough well with a wooden spoon.
- Oil muffin mould. Using an ice cream spoon and soaking in water, put dough in the muffin cups.
- Place the buns in the oven on the central grill with the light on, and let rise for about 45 minutes. The dough will be ready to cook when a slight pressure of the finger will leave an imprint (it no longer bounces to the touch).
- Without removing the buns, set the oven at 180° C (350° F).
- Bake for about 45 minutes, until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and let them cool on a wire rack.
* Dark chocolate and cranberry version:
Add 30 ml (2 tablespoons) of maple syrup to the base mixture. After the first proof, add 50 grams of coarsely chopped dark chocolate and 50 g (1/2 cup) of dried cranberries to the mixture.
After the first proof, add 7.5 ml (1 1/2 tsps) of each: dried thyme, dried oregano and dried parsley to the mixture.
NUTRITION FACTS150 Calories
- 6 %Fat: 4 g
- saturés 0,5 g
3 %trans 0 g
- Polyunsaturated: 1 g
- oméga-6: 0,4 g
- oméga-3: 0,5 g
- Monounsaturated: 2,5 g
- Cholesterol: 15 mg
- 7 %Sodium: 170 mg
- 9 %Carbohydrate: 26 g
- 8 %fibres: 2 g
- sucres: 1 g
- Protéines: 2 g
- 2 %Vitamin A
- 2 %Vitamin C
- 2 %Calcium
- 6 %Iron
- 10 %Magnesium
- 35 %Manganese
- 10 %Thiamin