Buckwheat Croquettes Recipe Gluten-free, dairy-free (casein-free) and hypotoxic
By: Cuisine l'Angélique
YIELD : 10
- 480g (3 cups) cooked buckwheat
- 1 egg, beaten
- 85 g (1/2 cup) breadcrumbs
- 40 g (1/2 cup) green onions, chopped
- 15 g (1/2 cup) fresh parsley, chopped
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) organic gluten-free tamari sauce
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) olive oil
- 10 ml (2 tsp) dried oregano
- 5 ml (1 tsp) garlic flower
- Oil, for cooking
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C (350 °F).
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and mould into 10 croquettes.
- Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper and brush with oil. Place the croquettes on the plate.
- Bake on the centre rack of the oven for about 30 minutes or until the croquettes are cooked through. Flip halfway through cooking.