Divine chocolate cake Gluten-free, dairy-free (casein-free) and hypotoxic
By: Cuisine l'Angélique
- 1 box of Divine Chocolate Cake mix
- 2 large organic eggs
- ½ cup (125 ml) organic olive oil
- 1 1/4 cups (312 ml) organic plant-based milk substitute
- 2 tsp (10 ml) organic vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Oil and lightly flour a 9-inch (23 cm) round mould or an 8 x 8-inch (20 cm) square mould.
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix, eggs, oil, plant-based milk substitute and vanilla.
- Beat with an electric mixer on medium speed for 30 seconds to 1 minute, just enough to blend it all together, no more. Pour the batter into the pan.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean. Cooking time may vary from oven to oven.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes, then unmould.